SCHÖNENBERGER OVERHEAD CONVEYOR TECHNOLOGY IN MATTRESS PRODUCTION:
INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCTION IN COSTS
SCHÖNENBERGER Systeme is a specialist for in-house transport and logistics systems as well as the safe, space-saving storage of semi-finished and finished products.
Whether for individual production or for serial production, we have the perfect intralogistics solution to optimize your mattress production processes.
The following video gives you a brief idea how the SCHÖNENBERGER ILS 2100 system streamlines your production processes.
Our flexible and modular material transport and intralogistics systems in your mattress production process
- provides more space, order and cleanliness – make use of the space above for clean and gentle transport and the intermediate storage of your mattress covers.
- eliminates search times – trolleys move the covers in correct sequence at exactly the right time to the required mattress core for assembly.
- offers ergonomic working conditions.
- ensures well-organized order handling – each trolley has its individual barcode or RFID chip and can be tracked and traced from the start of the manufacturing chain to the end, including your warehouse.
- makes production control and monitoring easier.
Depending on your individual requirements, we recommend the SCHÖNENBERGER Intra-Logistics-System ILS 2100 or the SCHÖNENBERGER Omniflo Trolley System.
SCHÖNENBERGER Omniflo System
Both systems are flexible and modularly expandable and so they can be adjusted to your individual spatial conditions. By doing this, we make use of the space above and thus use areas that otherwise will remain unused.
Both technologies can be combined with each other in the same system.
Our “Mattress production folder” is available for download here:
We gladly assist you to jointly optimize your intralogistics processes – don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to
- increase your performance – especially at peak times.
- optimize your work flows.
- strengthen your productivity and thus your competitiveness.