TROLLEYLESS CONVEYOR SOLUTIONS FOR TRANSPORT AND DISTRIBUTION:
SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY FOR SIMPLE TASKS
In internal logistics, it is frequently necessary to transport large quantities of items quickly and gently for further processing to a downstream area or to distribute them intelligently. In addition to the ILS and Omniflo trolley systems, Schönenberger also offers trolleyless transport and sorting systems.
Various systems such as pin conveyors, clip conveyors, continuous conveyors and even sorting conveyors are all used here. Technologies that round off the Schönenberger product portfolio and are, of course, compatible with the specified Schönenberger trolley systems. Goods outside the garment spectrum can also be transported on clamping brackets with hanger.
Streamlined and space-saving: the use of the ideal technology is defined depending on the product, the available space and your needs.
- Safe transportation of goods on steep inclines and declines
- Ideal for large volume flows with the same destination
- Unloading on both sides and safe transfer to connecting conveyors or static chute areas
- Rapid collection of hanging goods from a truck, perfect interaction between the loading beam and pin conveyor to minimise the time the truck is stationary
- The quick distribution of goods to workstations or static warehouse areas where prior trolley loading would be an unnecessary intermediate step
- Collection of items and safe separation, e.g., in front of a reading station
- Positive locking of 1 hanger
- Goods can be manually pushed into the conveyor and are automatically separated one by one
- Ideal for combining transport and collection areas in one conveyor system
- Simple interruption of the flow of goods by stopping the goods selectively, e.g., for a passage or in event of emergency
Continuous Distribution and Dispatch Conveyor
- Highly flexible continuous conveyor design for transporting larger volumes, e.g., between different parts of buildings
- Minimal lifetime costs: low-maintenance and energy saving
- Batch deliveries to warehouses
- Extremely space-saving sorter for the distribution of products e.g. in warehouse rows
- Cost-efficient sorting solution for standard products
- Configuration of simple overhead sorting systems
It goes without saying that the specified trolleyless transport systems can be combined both with each other and also with the Schönenberger trolley systems. Loading and unloading stations for trolley transport systems such as Schönenberger Omniflo and Schönenberger ILS2100 as well as transfer stations allow a customised overhead conveyor system to be designed to match your specific intralogistics perfectly!